At 0230hrs the PFD was dispatched to 231 Pierce Street for a reported structure fire. As units were en-route, county advised of a reported dryer fire. First arriving personnel found a working dryer fire in the basement of the residence and immediately tried knocking it down with two (2) ABC extinguishers. They were able to hold it back until additional apparatus arrived on scene and extinguished the fire with pressurized water cans. Crews setup fans to remove the smoke from the structure and checked for any lingering carbon monoxide. PFD personnel remained on scene for approximately 1hr. Photos courtesy of Yorkville Hose Facebook.